You are here:
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a non-political forum for the promotion of the [practice of Trusteeship in Nigeria.
- To regulate and harmonise the activities of members and enhance the exchange of information for their benefit and for the benefit of the Association.
- To co-operate with the Securities & Exchange Commission, The Nigerian Stock Exchange, The Central Securities clearing System Limited any other institution which share the ideas and the objects of the Association.
- To identify and associate with reputable local and international bodies or associations with similar objectives, aspirations and goals.
- To promote, support or express opinions and procure such actions as may be deemed necessary on legislative matters or other government policies or actions.
- For the purpose to serve as a forum for the discussion and the formulation of strategy to any issue that may affect members and other capital market operators and the capital market.
- For the aforesaid purposes, to promote bills in parliament and adopt other measures for the development of the capital market.
- For he aforesaid purpose to print or publish any newspapers, periodicals, books or leaflets that the association may think desirable for the promotion of its objects subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- To promote the observance of prudent business practices amongst members, ensure integrity, professionalism and efficiency in the discharge of trusteeship duties.